Precipice of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A kingdom hearts and anime role-play site.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystic

Mystic

Pokemon Team
Pokemon #1: Ginchi
Pokemon Health:
Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu) Left_bar_bleue20/20Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Pokemon moves:

Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu) Empty
PostSubject: Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu)   Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Name: Clown Drop

Type: Offensive

Special Requirements: Kuskusu and her egg must not be trapped or captured in some way.

Drawbacks: Defense and Magic defense lowered by 5%. Ground Mobility lowered by 5%

Advantages: Can float in the air horizontally, her height at which she starts floating is as high as she jumps.

Form Attacks:
Juggling Party: Creates up to 5 Bowling pins that can be aimed and directed in any direction. Top speed of the pins is 20MPH

Tightrope Dancer: Fires a rope from each of her sleeves. The ropes can stretch 15 feet and can be used to grab things and throw them around.

Duration: 6 posts

Description: Rima gets a huge red bow on her head, clown shoes, and a clown dress.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Mystic on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Storm sky
Admin
Storm sky

PostSubject: Re: Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu)   Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:22 pm

With the ropes, could you grab someone and throw them? And how high can you float?
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Pokemon Team
Pokemon Health:
Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu) Left_bar_bleue20/20Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu)   Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:25 pm

She can only float horizontally, not vertically, so therefore however high she can jump.

And yes on Tightrope Dancer
Back to top Go down
Storm sky
Admin
Storm sky

PostSubject: Re: Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu)   Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:27 pm

Add in the can throw people and the "how high she can jump" thing.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Pokemon Team
Pokemon Health:
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu)   Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Well obviously I think peopel count as things. And since shr cant float vertically I dont really see the point in saying she can float as high as she can jump. But fine, edited.
Back to top Go down
Storm sky
Admin
Storm sky

PostSubject: Re: Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu)   Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:32 pm

It was just so people wouldn't be like "you can't do that" so yeah. Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu)   Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chara Nari: Clown Drop (Rima + Kusukusu)
Page 1 of 1