Precipice of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A kingdom hearts and anime role-play site.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Storm Sky the assassin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm sky
Admin
Storm sky

Storm Sky the assassin Empty
PostSubject: Storm Sky the assassin   Storm Sky the assassin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Name: Storm Sky

Race: Demon

Home World: Feudal Japan

Current World:^^

Appearance:See Image

Personality: Storm tends to be quite and gentle, although he shows him true self when you make him mad. He is pure evil, and has little mercy for anyone or anything. He has an assassin type attitude: Kill everything and leave no witnesses. He is focused all the time, making him deadly in battle and at arguments.

Weapon: Various blade weapons and wrist weapons

Fighting Style: He likes to keep things discrete, like, cover your mouth and stab you in the back kind of discrete.

Elemental Alignment: Illusion, Time, Darkness

Strengths: Moving silently, is very fast, and good at climbing. He is very resistant to his elements.

Weaknesses:He is not very strong. Like, the most this guy could lift is maybe 150 pounds. He is very weak to light, gravity, and ice

History: Storm was raised by assassins since he was little. He was brought up to be a stone cold killer, and is the best of the best at what he does. But before he was taken in by the assassins, he was a very happy teenager until he was 15. His parents died at the hands of a war being fought between demons and humans. He was brought to an orphanage, and was adopted by the leader of the assassins at the time. The man took him in as a son, and Storm eventually saw him as father. But even though he has darkness in his heart, he still mourns to see his real parents some day.

Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Reokin
Island protector
Island protector
Reokin

PostSubject: Re: Storm Sky the assassin   Storm Sky the assassin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Is his immunity to time strong enough to be immune to something as strong as Stopza?
Back to top Go down
Storm sky
Admin
Storm sky

PostSubject: Re: Storm Sky the assassin   Storm Sky the assassin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:01 pm

He isn't immune to anything, and no lol.
Back to top Go down
Reokin
Island protector
Island protector
Reokin

PostSubject: Re: Storm Sky the assassin   Storm Sky the assassin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Ok so is he resistant to that?
Back to top Go down
Storm sky
Admin
Storm sky

PostSubject: Re: Storm Sky the assassin   Storm Sky the assassin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:07 pm

Yes, but not immune.
Back to top Go down
Reokin
Island protector
Island protector
Reokin

PostSubject: Re: Storm Sky the assassin   Storm Sky the assassin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:08 pm

So if I cast Stopza he would stil be able to move?
Back to top Go down
Storm sky
Admin
Storm sky

PostSubject: Re: Storm Sky the assassin   Storm Sky the assassin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:10 pm

Yes, but he would be slowed a lot.
Back to top Go down
Reokin
Island protector
Island protector
Reokin

PostSubject: Re: Storm Sky the assassin   Storm Sky the assassin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Approved just no pulling a Young Xehanort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm Sky the assassin   Storm Sky the assassin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm Sky the assassin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Precipice of War :: Getting Started :: Character Registration-
Jump to: