Precipice of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A kingdom hearts and anime role-play site.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Life of a Guardian (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DiceMaster
Admin

The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:03 pm

The member 'Reokin' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Evasion Dice' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'Evasion Dice' : 9
Back to top Go down
https://precipiceofwar.rpg-board.net
Storm sky
Admin
Storm sky

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:27 pm

Inuyasha slashed through the little pipsqueaks easily. This is really getting old. Inuyasha said loudly towards the others. What is that? He thought as the first man he attacked started throwing around the bubble shaped spheres. If Inuyasha evaded, he would side step the bubble, go directly for the man you sent them his way, and send a slash at his chest. If Inuyasha didn't, his low defense to water would come into play and knock him down and out for 2 posts.
Back to top Go down
DiceMaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:27 pm

The member 'Storm sky' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Evasion Dice' : 5

#2 'Hit Dice' : 10
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Pokemon Team
Pokemon #1: Ginchi
Pokemon Health:
The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Mystic landed after making the bubble, when a Dusk seemed to lash out at him next. Mystic would try to dodge, if he failed, would get sent back with a bit of damage before he reconducted as much water as he could when it was dropped. Adding a bit form the river, he fired it at the Dusks in the area that attacked him first. The water pressure was all as one, thankfully, unlike last time when it split.
Back to top Go down
DiceMaster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:36 pm

The member 'Mystic' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Evasion Dice' : 11

#2 'Hit Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
Xero
Guardian of The Nobodies
Xero

Pokemon Team
Pokemon #1: Static [Pichu]
Pokemon Health:
The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:28 pm

(OOC: Dice Rolls for attacks and evading have been deemed invalid now. Normally this would be the last one to do so but since this is a Dusk and not my actual character I'll just let it die.)

~Xero~

As he transformed back to his regular form Xero peeked under for a few seconds to see that his Dusks had been defeated. Although this would be fine the demon was knocked out for now meaning that the chances were he may be detected. For now he would stay under the table though. To make sure they wouldn't lift it upward though Xero summoned his keyblade and quietly cut off all the legs, the table now from the looks of it collapsing and killing him. In reality though Xero was lying there, awaiting for the right time. In case they decided to lift it up he had stabbed Time Master through the bottom part of the table pinning it to the ground, the keyblade not being easily spotted as it was only the tip of it.

[Form End.]

~Nobodies~

As the last Dusk was struck down by the water it bursted into nothingness, no more of its kind or any type of other attacking nobody remaining... For now.
Back to top Go down
Reokin
Island protector
Island protector
Reokin

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:04 am

Kaiser regained consciousness from the combined attacks that knocked him out. He looked around and noticed that all of the nobodies had been defeated. He decided that for now he would introduce himself to the boy who had used the water attack. He walked towards him and held his hand out in greeting. "Hey my name's Kaiser nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Pokemon Team
Pokemon Health:
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:25 pm

The boy's attack hit and destroyed the last of those creatures. Mystic sighed in relief and looked around at the garden. Water was everywhere, and the table and chairs were damaged. "I think we overdid it," Mystic said to Wave. As the boy defused Wave popped out in front of him, and her egg reappeared back on his pouch with the other two eggs. Beat flew over after he thought it was safe and said, "That was whack! I didn't think we'd be attacked like that!" Mystic didn't respond to Beat as the new person walked up. "Um...Mystic. Sorry for exploding you with water." The King's Chair tried being formal to the new guy, and blasting him with water was not the most sincere thign to do.
Back to top Go down
Xero
Guardian of The Nobodies
Xero

Pokemon Team
Pokemon Health:
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:32 pm

The lesser nobody had a bit of relief as the group forgot about him, leaving him to stay under the table for now. For now he would sit there undetected, and when the time came he would strike.

(Sorry for the short post but currently my charrie doesn't have much to do other than hide from you guys.)
Back to top Go down
Reokin
Island protector
Island protector
Reokin

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:37 pm

Kaiser looked around for the voice he heard not seeing anyone else except the unconcious guy with dogears on his head. "Um that's ok I know you weren't trying to hit me. Uh do you hear that voice?" He asked while looking around for the owner of said voice. He really hoped it wasn't in his head. Though he doubted that it was.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Pokemon Team
Pokemon Health:
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:41 pm

Mystic, Beat, and Wave tensed up a bit when Kaiser heard Beat. Mystic relaxed the quickest. "No, I don't hear anything." Mystic said plainly. "He can hear us," Beat whispered to Wave, who just nodded. Mystic just turned to the table, not noticing anything under it yet and first saying, "Awe, we payed money for that stuff. The table, the tea set, poopy," Mystic sighed and continued, "I guess we'll have to get new ones."
Back to top Go down
Xero
Guardian of The Nobodies
Xero

Pokemon Team
Pokemon Health:
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:59 pm

~Xero~

As Xero heard one of them speak he knew it was only a matter of time before they'd check there. He had gotten enough enjoyment out of this for one day, it was time for him to take his leave of this world. A portal under the table opened up but before the nobody could enter it a Pichu burst out of it, smashing through the table and landing to the ground with a quiet thud. The portal closed as Xero sighed, now leaning aganist the table wall not sure if the people had saw him. If they had he'd have to teach them a lesson soon.

~Static~

The ninja pichu whom was known as Static grew tired of waiting around for Xero in The Castle That Never Was. Ninjas weren't supposed to sit around, they were supposed to do ninja stuff! "Pichu..." he sighed. This was so boring, he was never going to be a ninja at this rate! To his suprise a portal opened up in the castle, perhaps this would lead him to an adventure! Now he jumped through it as he noticed the table wall trying to stop, however he wasn't as lucky as he was last time. "Pichuuuuuuuu!" he cried for help just before smashing through the wooden wall and landing to the ground with a loud thud! As two strangers seemed to be standing there the pichu unaware of his master being there began to retreat towards the shadows in fear!

[-10 MP, 25 Remaining.]

Last edited by Xero on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reokin
Island protector
Island protector
Reokin

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:05 pm

Kaiser watched as the table exploded and turned towards the cause. Ok first he was hearing voices now there was a little yellow mouse that stood on two legs and apparently thought it was a ninja. "Ok what the hell is that thing?" He said pointing his keyblade towards the little yellow mouse.
Back to top Go down
Storm sky
Admin
Storm sky

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:02 pm

I have no clue, but I don't think it's going to climb the clock. Inuyasha said also pointing towards the yellow mouse thing. Inuyasha sheathed his sword. Well, this is a waste of time. I have better things to do then be annoyed by these little pests. Inuyasha turned his head. More importantly, what is that? Inuyasha pointed at the other form that emerged from under the now destroyed table. I thought I was a freak. Inuyasha said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Pokemon Team
Pokemon Health:
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Mystic tapped hsi foot and stared at the mouse. "Awe, I think that mouse is kinda cute," Mystic said, bending over and smiling. Wave, who sat on Mystic's shoulder, examined it and said silently, "I don't think it's from our world. It doesn't look like one of us." Mystic didn't respond to the Guardian Character again, while Beat just floated there with a worried look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Xero
Guardian of The Nobodies
Xero

Pokemon Team
Pokemon Health:
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 pm

~Xero

As the foolish stranger laughed it gave Xero pleasure, he would enjoy inflicting pain upon this one. But he wasn't that selfish. Looking straight forward into the demon's eyes the nobody without moving summoned three Berserkers, each ignoring the others and approching the demon, cornering him where he stood. For now they stood there, they hadn't become hostile yet. But if he deemed it needed Xero would command the nobodies to attack the man, leaving the others to their conversation.

~Static~

As the pichu ran to the shadows he stopped now looking at the two. He could hear a tiny voice as he began to get scared. "Pichu pi!" the Pokemon cried in fear, no matter where he looked he couldn't see them. The pichu went into a slight panic looking from place to place, fearing his life. Soon he calmed down as Static looked seeing a group of nobodies. These ones wouldn't be hostile towards him, in fact they were nice to him, however he wasn't so sure about the other man. He must have been bad if they wanted to attack him, but for now they didn't even seem like they would. As for the others they didn't seem to be hostile, so the pichu now rushed over to the two circling around them quickly with what seemed to be joy. Even though the pichu didn't know what was going on he had spotted Xero, so everything seemed to be all right.
Back to top Go down
Reokin
Island protector
Island protector
Reokin

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Kaiser looked at the Nobodies. Before he looked at Mystic again. Now there was another new voice. Great maybe he really was going crazy. "Ok seriously where the heck are those voices coming for?" He said ignoring the Beserker Nobodies for now.
Back to top Go down
Storm sky
Admin
Storm sky

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Yes, let's worry about the voices you sckitso, instead of worrying more about these brutes. Inuyasha yelled at the Kaiser. What can I do? Inuyasha thought to himself. Then it hit him. He turned around, ran up the corner of the wall and did a back flip to the other side of them. In mid air he unsheathed his sword, and aimed a slash at the back of one of the brutes.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Pokemon Team
Pokemon Health:
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:04 pm

Mystic glared at Wave, whoobviously didn't care about the boy's sanity. "Look, if you hear voices, jsut ignore them, they obviously aren't important or helping." Mystic said, tht last bit under gritted teeth. Beat just giggled at this, and Mystic shot a dirty look at him too before looking around at the nobodies. He didn't reach for anything yet, he stood there, waiing o see what his foes would do first.
Back to top Go down
Xero
Guardian of The Nobodies
Xero

Pokemon Team
Pokemon Health:
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:14 pm

~Xero~

As the foolish fool attack the nobody Xero decided it was no use trying to hide his form any longer. Now going back into his human-like form he flashed a grin, which although it could not be seen it was easy to know that it was there. "Let them attack the fool, he brought this upon himself. The nobodies remained un-hostile yet he still attacked them, only a fool could think that would get him somewhere." he said as the nobody was struck. The pain stung for a moment but the nobody turned its focus back to the man, angered by this. With a flick of his wrist three more nobodies appeared as the all ran towards the man, swinging their hammer all at once which all together would knock him up into the air if it struck him. "Static over here." he said as the pichu rushed to his side and climbed atop his shoulder.

~Static~

As he heard his name called Static rushed to Xero's side climbing atop his shoulder. Unaware of what was going on he decided to remain within the safety of his master for now.
Back to top Go down
Reokin
Island protector
Island protector
Reokin

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Kaiser decided he should help deciding to agree with Mystic for now. The voices could wait for the time being. He'd find where they came from later. He charged at the berserker closest to him as spinning crystals of light surrounded him. "Hows this?" He said once he got closer. Hoping that his Spark spell would work

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Storm sky
Admin
Storm sky

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Inuyasha was knocked into the air by the hammer of the brute. As he hit the ground, he grunted. Well well. Inuyasha spoke. Inuyasha got to his feet and darted away from everyone. See ya later idiots. Inuyasha spoke while he was running out of the garden.

[topic exit]
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Pokemon Team
Pokemon Health:
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Mysti saw the cazy man leave the garden. "How helpful!" Beat said sarcastically and upsettingly. Mystic looked as the next man chsoe to cast a spell. Stepping away a bit, he chose to sing Serenity's Lullaby (35-15MP = 20MP remaining) to hopefully calm thigns down. As Mystic sung, Beat enjoyed the sound. It sounded better with headphones to him. Wave just smiled happily
Back to top Go down
Xero
Guardian of The Nobodies
Xero

Pokemon Team
Pokemon Health:
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Those fools... Helping out the man who attacked them. Their hearts rendered them useless, once he got one though he wouldn't let it imprison him like it had to them. One of the nobodies was struck by a strange light as it rushed forward in anger only to be put into a deep slumber. "Worthless nobodies, unlike others these prove to be no use to me." he said and with a flick of his wrist they each bursted into nothingness. With another flick a portal appeared behind him as he called out those words, the words so strong they could even echo across the halls of The Castle That Never Was from the other side of the portal. "Aerox!" he called. Awaiting the moogle's arrival he sighed but just before he could shout once more a moogle in a black cloak floated out of the portal, holding dual pistols with a smug grin on his face. "Would it kill you to say please once in a while?" the moogle replied with that smug expression on his face... It was the most deadly weapon he wielded. "Take care of these simple minded fools." Xero said, now entering the portal with Static on his shoulder. With one final flick two Dragoons appeared to the moogle's side to help in battle. "With pleasure. Now I don't believe we know each other, do we? Let me introduce myself. I'm Aero, but you can call me... Your worst nightmare." he said. Now rushing forward the two nobodies followed him as flew forward firing 10 bullets at the twos' sides. As he flew forward in what seemed the perfect time to ram into Mystic's chest he curved to the side avoiding him, instead leaving one of the two nobodies to attack them for a bit. The Dragoon itself attempted to claw away at Mystic, the other rushing forward and doing the same towards Kaiser. To finish off the two rushed forward seeking to ram into the other twos' chest and knock them into the air. If successful the moogle himself would take one shot at each of the two towards their legs. After the assault the moogle tossed one of his guns into the air, catching it as a taunt towards the two.

[Xero's MP: -10 MP, 5 Remaining.]

[Topic Exit for Xero, topic enter for Aero.]
Back to top Go down
Reokin
Island protector
Island protector
Reokin

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Kaiser cursed as he had to dodge bullets shot at his side. He deflected the Dragoon's attack and moved away quickly. He watched the moogle wondering what the hell was going on. "Great things weren't bad enough now we have a moogle that uses guns." He muttered settling into a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Guardian (Open)   The Life of a Guardian (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Life of a Guardian (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next